Can I Make A Latte at Home Without An Espresso Machine
Image you are an Italian local, wake up after a sound sleep, and then serve yourself a latte in the morning. It seems to be a habitual living practice. And the coffee shops crowded with people, be it a necessity of part of your life or a relaxing spot to get to know each other.
Want to continue on such pleasing treat at home without an espresso machine? Fortunately, it is totally available to make a latte at home without an espresso machine, instead you can make with some no expensive equipment. Go through the instructions below and addict to this simple shot of coffee with milk.
A latte is made of one shot of espresso, 1.5 shot of steamed milk and 0.5 shot of milk foam. Compared with Cappuccino, it only differs in the amount of steamed milk and milk from added (9 major types of coffee drinks explained). The specialty in layers – the bottom dark espresso shots which also called the heart, the body and the top Cream, deserves to be consumed within a limited time; a ruin instead ends in the latte during long time waiting and wasting because it begins to vanish after only 10 seconds.
Therefore, how to make a latte at home without an espresso machine?
1. Espresso coffee beans
Flavor varies in the end with different types of coffee beans. The dark roasted espresso coffee beans, together with its fineness grinding process formulate a critical step to the strong coffee taste. While most of drinks ordered are more a blending, making the sip diversified.
2. 1/2 cup of nonfat milk
3. Flavoring added
Vanilla extract, syrups and whipped cream for sweet preference.
2. Wide coffee mug
3. Jar with lid
4. French Press
#1 Espresso coffee brewing
- Add espresso coffee to the French press (how to use French Press), and then pour boiling water into it to make the oils released.
- Wait for 4 minutes to let the mixture inside steep.
- Press the plunger gradually on the French press, exert a small force at first and then plunge quickly for the rest.
- So far you have made the basic steps, remember to pour your freshly-prepared coffee into a wide coffee mug.
#2 Milk preparation
- Fill about halfway with milk into the jar and shake it to froth the milk, waiting it doubles in volume within a minute.
- Microwave the milk for 30 seconds and the foam will rise to the top.
- Use a spoon to make the milk foam separate from the warm milk. Pour the warm milk into the espresso to finish the second layer.
#3 Add foam
- The final move is to spoon the milk foam on the top of the latte you’ve created.
For fancier flavor, search for more latte recipe from senior homemade latte-makers. Furthermore, it is utterly viable to DIY your exclusive latte drinking at a nice afternoon.