4 Ways to Cook Eggs in A Microwave – Easy Breakfast Hacks
Wanna enjoy your eggs soft or hard-cooked in just a couple of minutes? Then you are lucky to be here. Try microwave eggs! Here I will list 4 ways to cook eggs in a microwave that make your morning brighter.
#1. Microwaved Scrambled Eggs
- Crack an egg in a mug. (more tips on how to separate egg yolk and white)
- Add a little milk and then beat.
- Microwave the mixture for 2 minutes on high. `
#2. Microwaved Poached Eggs
- Prepare 1/3 mug of water and then crack an egg into it.
- Cover with a dish or a damp towel.
- Microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Remove water and enjoy.
#3. Microwaved Omelette
- Crack an egg and then beat.
- Grease a flat dish with butter.
- Spread the egg evenly on a the dish.
- Microwave for 90 seconds on high.
#4. Sunny Side Up
- Grease a bowl with butter.
- Crack an egg into it.
- Microwave covered for 70 seconds on high.
- Season with pepper to your preferences.
Easy and quick? Then try out the 4 ways to cook eggs in a microwave. If you have more ideas, share with us below.
For more magic recipes, please go to: https://www.ecooe.com/ecooe-life/tag/magic-recipes/