Coffee in a Cone: It’s Easy to Make at Home
Did you think ice cream was the only thing you could put in a cone? Now, you are wrong. Dayne Levinrad, owner of the Grind Coffee Company in South African, created coffee in a cone in January, which has been the most Instagrammed coffee. If you want to make coffee in a cone at home, if you want to show off this special coffee with your friends in Instagram, then you have come to the right place.
Step by step guide on how to make coffee in a cone:
1. To make 6 servings of coffee in a cone, you need:
- 6 waffle cone: choose thicker ones to avoid coffee leaking
- 12 oz chocolate
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- Coffee: The bigger waffle cone can pour 3 oz coffee in, while 2 oz is suggested for the smaller one
- Milk foam (optional)
2. Melt the chocolate with coconut oil in a small pot over a low flame. Stir until the mixture becomes smooth.
3. Scoop out the mixture and evenly smeared onto waffle cones. Make sure the mixture is covered every inner walls. And then repeat it, which can not only make the waffle cones stronger, but also enhance its flavor.
4. Freeze the waffle cone for 10 minutes in your refrigerator to make it stronger for serving coffee. If you like the flavor of chocolate, you can smear the mixture again to its inner wall, and freeze again.
6. Pour the coffee in the waffle coffee. You can add milk foam to add flavor to the coffee and also make it looks beautiful.
Then, your coffee in a cone is finished. Treat your friends with this and share your photos in Instagram using #coffeeinacone . I bet your friends will like it.