Would You Like to Know How to Enrich Orange Drinks?
Oranges, alias golden rings, are native to districts in Southeast China and are known as one of the four most famous fruits in the world. It is rich in vitamins and trace elements, especially vitamin C; Moreover, it contains abundant dietary fiber, which helps promote intestinal peristalsis and plays a role in moistening the intestines and defecating. To enrich the flavor of orange juice, the following are two simple homemade styles for reference.
1.Jujube orange drink
Ingredient: 5 red jujubes, 1 orange.
- 1.Peel the orange and put it into the juicer to extract it;
- 2.Remove the kernel before washing the red jujubes, put them into the stew pot with an appropriate amount of water, and boil them over high heat, and then over low heat for ten minutes by adding the orange juice;
- 3.Filter the residue and remain the liquid.
It is suggested to drink it several times a day.
Efficacy: It helps replenish water and make your skin smooth and elastic.
2.The appetizer is orange wine
Ingredient: 600 grams of orange, 50 grams of red wine, and an appropriate amount of rock sugar.
- 1.Wash and dry the oranges before cutting them into thin slices of about 2mm;
- 2.Put the orange slices at the bottom of the wide-mouth glass bottle and then the rock sugar on the top of the slices;
- 3.Pour in red wine prior to sealing the bottle tightly, then place it somewhere cool so as to soak it for 3 months.
And after that, you can enjoy the appetizer orange wine any time you like.
Efficacy: it helps improve appetite, prevent colds, and eliminate fatigue.
3. Honey kumquat drink
Ingredient: 500 grams of fresh kumquat, 2 tbsp of sugar (about 30 grams), 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice, 1/8 tsp of salt.
- 1.Soak kumquat in salt water for 15 minutes before washing it and filtering out the water.
- 2.Cut kumquat in half and remove the seeds. By the way, the peel and seeds of citrus fruits are abundant in colloid, which can solidify the soup after boiling. But my practice is a quick method, there is no need for the boiling process, so I don’t need to keep the seeds, so as not to eat them when drinking.
- 3.Mix the cut kumquat, sugar, salt, and lemon juice together. Put it into a large glass bowl (a porcelain bowl can also work), and cover 4/5 of the bowl with plastic wrap. Then place it into the microwave oven to heat for 7 or 8 minutes till the kumquat becomes soft and transparent.
- 4.When kumquat cools to room temperature, pour honey into it and stir. Then put it into a clean jar and keep it in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days before enjoying it.
- 5.Anytime you would like to have a cup of honey kumquat drink, just take two spoons and brew with hot water. If you put it into a processor and stir it up before canning, it will become the kumquat jam, which is a perfect match with bread.
1.Ecooe 10 Pack Colored Reusable Glass Straws （8.5″*8mm）Clear Smoothie Drinking Straws with Cleaning Brush for Milkshakes Shakes Cocktail Tea Juice / Dishwasher Safe