4 Easy Apple Recipes For Kids and Family
Do not like eating apple raw? You are not alone. I am also not a huge fan of raw apple. So, here I will collect 3 easy yet delicious apple recipes your family and kids will like.
- 1. Slice the apple and then soap into water to prevent oxidation.
- 2. Arrange the apple slices on a backing sheet.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes at 150℃. And then turn to 100℃ and back for 90 minutes.
Apple Rose Tarts
- 1. Thinly slice the apple and then boil the water with sugar for 2-3 minutes.
- 2. Roll out the puff pastry and cut into 3 even strips.
- 3. Boil the syrup and spread onto the puff pastry strips.
- 4. Arrange the apple slices on to strips. Fold the pastry puff in half lengthwise and roll them up.
- 5. Bake for 40 minutes at 170℃.
- 1. Slice an apple and a lemon.
- 2. Put the apple and lemon slices in to vinegar and sugar mixture. And keep in the sealed bottle for 3 monthes.
Mini Apple Pies
- 1. Blend 150g flour, 60g butter and 15g sugar until it looks like little peas.
- 2. Add in 48g water and blend just until it looks like it’s sticking.
- 3. Divide the dough into to 6 equal parts and then respectively divide to two parts by 2:1.
- 4. Roll the the 6 bigger dough until about 1/4 inch thick. And press each circle in muffin tins. Generously prick with fork.
- 5. Heat the butter and then cook the apple cubes. Add in 10g cooking starch, 20g water, salt, 40g sugar and lemon juice.
- 5. Fill ingredients and spoon into muffin bowls. Decorate with extra crust and brush the tops lightly with egg.
- 7. Bake at 170℃ for 25 minutes.
Magic recipes: 5 Classy Ways to Cook Potatoes