3-step cleaning life hacks for kitchen
It’s almost the end of the year, are you ready for a sweep-up for your house? Which place is the hardest for you to clean? Bathroom? No, the Kitchen. If you use it on a daily basis, this is the greasiest place and you don’t even know where to start. Here are some wonderful life hacks that help you to clean your kitchen, easy and quick.
I have been to many kitchens, of friends and relatives. For those clean kitchens, they all have their own life hacks that allow them turn the kitchen clean and bright within 30 minutes, effortlessly.
Yes, you’re right. Focus on: Effortlessly. Within 30 minutes. Clean and bright. Organize, clean, finish in a row, this is the magic 3 step cleaning life hacks for almost all places and occasions.
Rubber glove, soft cloth, scouring pad, baking soda and water as detergent, spray bottle, white vinegar, lemon, old toothbrush, toothbrush paste, garbage bag, broom, and mop.
Throw your leftovers, garbage on the kitchen counter, overdue food and drinks in your refrigerator, odds and ends in your cabinet. Yes, throw them away. That’s the right way to start. During this step, you’ll find what kind of things that you should stop to buy, and which machine you barely use. This is a great way to recognize yourself and the relationship between you and the item. Following the rule, you will have few items to throw away at the last. To organize is not to throw away but to keep the essentials in the end.
Now, everything is ready. Let’s repeat the goal: clean and bright. And start the tough step. Take it easy. It won’t be that tough if you tried our way.
- 1.For cabinets, the surface inside and outside are the easiest to get greasy. To tackle that, use water and baking soda. Fill your spray bottle with them. Spray and wipe off with soft cloth.
- 2.For stubborn stains, mix the baking soda and in a 2:1 ratio. Make the baking soda water into a baking soda cream and apply that with toothbrush to nail down all the stubborn stains. This cleaning method also applies to refrigerator. To sterilize, you can add white vinegar into the baking soda water.
- 3.For counter top and tiles, spray and wipe off with scouring pad.
- 4.For stove and range hood, you might need a strong detergent: add white vinegar, salt, detergent into the water sink for multiple times of use. And for detachable oil collector, you can soak it into the water tank for 20 minutes and brush with scouring pad. Also, you can place plastic film at the bottom of the oil collector, thus it will be easier for cleaning next time.
- 5.For microwave, prepare a bowl of cold water, and add 1 spoon of baking soda and some white vinegar. Place it into the microwave and heat. When the stains became soft, wipe off the stains and oil spots with dry cloth.
- 6.After all these work, your water sink may already be a mess. Don’t worry. Add baking soda and white vinegar, and then wipe with sponge.
- 7.Lemons! Have you aware that water stain and rust on your tap? Cut lemons into slices and use them as a cloth for you tap. And the lemons will make them gleam like new again.
Throw away the garbage. Sweep up your floor with broom. Add white vinegar on your mop, and you will find mopping the floor is so easy.
Check out this 3-step cleaning life hacks for kitchen and see just how easy it is to make your kitchen shine and look as good as new!